[cc-humanrights] Input from SSAC to the WG on Human Rights

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon Mar 13 13:16:08 UTC 2017

Dear Patrik and other members of the SSAC,

I would like to thank you very much for this letter, and I would like to
invite you to further discuss this letter coming Wednesday at 17:00
during our session at ICANN58 where we'll discuss HRIAs in more detail,
also informed by a presentation provided by the Danish Institute for
Human Rights on this topic.

All the best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3