[cc-humanrights] An Initial Sketch for a GNSO PDP HRIA Model

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Thu Oct 12 12:09:49 UTC 2017

Thanks so much for this Vidushi! With the work on the Framework on
Interpretation seemingly rounding up in the CCWG we can indeed start
thinking about next steps, and this is a great kick-off for that.

Would be great to discuss this at the CCWP session in Abu Dabi (and here
on the list of course).

I was thinking perhaps we could invite people who are involved in the
CCWG work give an update on several Human Rights related CCWG subgroups
(as we did last time in Copenhagen), and then discuss this model with
them in the session?

How does that sound?

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3