[cc-humanrights] Reminder and Agenda for today's call in 10 minutes

Collin Kurre collin at article19.org
Tue Feb 6 13:48:44 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Please find below the proposed agenda for today’s meeting in 10 minutes, at 14:00 UTC. Participation details follow.

Thematic planning: Current status of human rights at ICANN
Update on initiatives explicitly related to human rights
Potential human rights implications of other ongoing ICANN processes
Update on model for incorporating HRIAs into PDPs (link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hVA3lj6NrZLBV9CbH1SwNMt-enygaDR_t2N5c8wDW8I/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hVA3lj6NrZLBV9CbH1SwNMt-enygaDR_t2N5c8wDW8I/edit>)
CCWP-HR session at ICANN61 Puerto Rico
Timing
Structure
Fostering civil society collaboration to further human rights
AOB

Looking forward to the discussion!
Collin

Collin Kurre
Digital Programme

PGP Fingerprint:
C8E9 0123 A256 06E6 1471 53C5 5A7F 3E06 61CC 0603

 <http://www.article19.org/> <http://www.article19.org/>