[cc-humanrights] Human Rights at ICANN63

Akriti Bopanna akriti at cis-india.org
Wed Nov 7 05:36:34 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Collin for the updates! It was great to meet her and everyone
else who attended the CCWP meeting at ICANN63. The diversity analysis I
presented in Barcelona sparked conversations about its importance and
its significance in the multistakeholder model. At the Centre for
Internet and Society (Bangalore, India), we have over the years been
working towards improving ICANN's accountability, transparency and
diversity. In furtherance of that, I would like to be more engaged
personally by being considered for the position of the Co-chair.

Best,

Akriti Bopanna,

Policy Officer,