[cc-humanrights] Gender Bias Study

Akriti Bopanna akriti at cis-india.org
Tue Apr 16 08:55:05 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

At ICANN64 in a public meeting, a woman mentioned her experiences facing
gender bias when it comes to her suggestions being heard and accepted in
working groups. She voiced her wish for a gender bias study to be
undertaken in the ICANN environment.

Following that, it made me think that it would be useful to undertake
such a study and I would love for anyone interested to get in touch with
me about this. To discuss how exactly the methodology for such would
work or any input whatsoever would be very welcome.

Best,
Akriti