[cc-humanrights] Call for a co-chair

Austin Ruckstuhl aruckstuhl at cris.unu.edu
Mon Dec 2 20:04:57 UTC 2019

Hello CCWP-HR list,

I am happy to put my hand up to serve as a co-chair with you Akriti.
I'll include a brief note about myself for the members. I recently helped Collin and Akriti write the most recent CCWP-HR report. I also co-presented the report to GAC with Akriti at the most recent ICANN66 meeting. I've been in the IG space for about 3 years and I've attended two ICANN meetings. I'm now looking for a way to increase my involvement in ICANN.  Previously, I worked a researcher at the United Nations University focused on models of multistakeholder participation in IG. Now I am an independent consultant working for an IG non-profit, among others. I'm also a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and have been following digital rights discussions for about 4 years. As a co-chair, I would aim to map a path forward for our CCWP to maximize the recent momentum from WS2 report adoption.

I invite you to connect with me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Ruckstuhl_A  or Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/austinruckstuhl/

Thanks for your consideration,
Austin Ruckstuhl