[cc-humanrights] Call for a co-chair

Akriti Bopanna akriti at cis-india.org
Wed Dec 4 07:28:12 UTC 2019

Thanks for signing up, Austin and to everyone else for all the warmth in
response to that! Great to have you onboard, Austin.

Also very happy to welcome back Ephraim into the ICANN community who
will now be leading Article 19's work here. This post WS2 approval time
is indeed an exciting one, especially for us as a group to contribute to!

Best,

Akriti