[cc-humanrights] Board's CCWG WS2 Implementation Assessment Report

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Nov 11 09:18:51 UTC 2019

Hi Monika,

Yes, the Board did adopt the CCWG Workstream 2 report, including the human rights bylaw. The motion was read out by Avri Doria and seconded by Matthew Shears on November 7. The resolutions (2019.11.07.36 – 2019.11.07.41) are here: https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/resolutions-2019-11-07-en

Best wishes,

Ayden