[cc-humanrights] Gender Bias Study

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 15:06:29 UTC 2019

Here is ICANN's Gender Diversity and Participation Survey Report conducted from
9 June – 8 July 2017. A total of 584 individuals participated in the survey.
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/gender-survey-complete-11oct17-en.pdf
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/gender-diversity-participation-survey-report-2017-10-11-en