[cc-humanrights] Stepping down as chair

Austin Ruckstuhl aruckstuhl at cris.unu.edu
Thu Feb 20 01:27:07 UTC 2020

Hi Akriti and everyone,

First of all, thank you for your service, Akriti, and I wish you all the best in your new chapter. It was a pleasure working with you.
I really hope someone will step forward to help me out as a co-chair for 2020. I will unfortunately not be at ICANN67, so maybe members of this group can spread the word in person that we are looking for a co-chair if we don’t have one by then.

Secondly, I think it’s a little late to squeeze in a call before ICANN 67 Cancun, but perhaps we could schedule a planning call for after ICANN 67.

Here’s my proposal:

  *   Host a CCWP-HR call sometime Monday March 23 – Friday March 27. I will send out a doodle poll soon (ideally after we have a co-chair).
  *   Proposed agenda:
     *   Someone from WS2 implementation team could update us (Niels?)
     *   Article19 update on their HRIAs of Internet registries
     *   Brainstorm our next action (paper/panel?) for 2020
     *   AOB

Of course, I welcome any feedback on next steps or the agenda for the next call, etc.

Austin