[cc-humanrights] CCWP-HR: Q1 2022 Meeting

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito hello at ekenyanito.com
Tue Feb 22 13:14:59 UTC 2022

Dear CCWP-HR and NCSG colleagues,

I hope you and your loved ones are doing well despite the pandemic.

We have a few action items below for the work on Human Rights:

_*Scheduling Poll for next meeting*_

Please complete this Pollfor our next meeting time by Friday,
February25^th at 5pm UTC:
https://doodle.com/poll/bbzuzc25wrqffpu2?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
<https://doodle.com/poll/bbzuzc25wrqffpu2?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>

The suggested agenda is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nL6gWKKDVSdLl518L1Zo9aExna40GcyxLWO8GhlGkUU/edit,
Further input is very welcome.

_*Urgent matters:*_

_*Co-chair*_

AS you may beaware; in the past week Austin has stepped down as a
co-chair to embark on new chapters in his life. I really hope someone
will step forward to help me out as a co-chair for before in this
quarter. Members of this group can spread the word that we are looking
for a co-chair.

_*Member recruitment drive*_

As discussed in our Q1, Q3 and Q4 2021 meetings, we will be engaging in
a member recruitment drive to ensure new voices (from people working on
Human Rights issues) are also included in the CCWP work. Kindly spread
the word with your networks and bring more human rights voices!

P.S- Incase you are not subscribed to the CCWP-HR list here is the
link:- https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-humanrights

Best wishes,

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito

CCWP-HR Co-chair