[Ccpdp-rm] REMINDER: ccPDP Review Mechanism Working Group teleconference | 12 August at 12:00 UTC

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Aug 11 08:03:01 UTC 2020

Kim,

please note my apology, day-job is interfering. Or the other way around
:-)-O

el

On 10/08/2020 22:02, Kimberly Carlson wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> The next *ccPDP Review Mechanism Working Group* teleconference is
> scheduled for 12 August at 12:00 UTC.
>

> Draft agenda:
>
> *ccPDP on Review Mechanism Working Group*
>
> *12 August 2020 | 12:00 UTC*
>
>  1. Welcome and roll call
>  2. Administrative announcements, if any
>
>  3. Identify decision points table
>  4. Next meetings
>
>      1. 26 August (20:00 UTC)
>      2. 9 September (04:00 UTC)
>      3. 23 September (12:00 UTC)
>  4. AOB
>  5. Closure

[...]
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)