[Ccpdp-rm] Our up-coming tele-conference

Stephen Deerhake @ ASNIC sdeerhake at nic.as
Wed Jun 3 14:01:17 UTC 2020

Greetings fellow Review Mechanisms WG members,

I hope everyone is safe and secure in these crazy times.

I want to bring a couple of items to your attention prior to our up coming teleconference later today.

I am happy to say that we will likely have a couple of guest appearances to round out our survey of review mechanisms currently available within ICANN ecosphere.

I’d also like to ask you to take a further look at the “3 Step approach identifying decision subject to review” document that we discussed on our last tele-conference.

We reviewed this on our last call, with the idea that it will be our guiding methodology going forward,

So I ask you to review it again, and if you have any questions about it, please post them to this list or bring your questions or comments to the tele-conference so we can address them in a meaningful way.

I am looking forward to having as many of you as possible on the upcoming tele-conference.

Best Regards,
/Stephen