[ccPDP4-IDNWG] ccPDP IDN Full Group meeting is scheduled for 7 December 2021, 1 3.00 UTC

huangk huangk at twnic.tw
Mon Nov 22 13:18:31 UTC 2021

Dear all,
As you will recall we had our last full working group meeting on 28 September. As we are approaching the end of this year we suggest that we meet again to update you about progress the two subgroups have made to date, and when we may expect to meet again as a full group.
This meeting is scheduled for 7 December 2021, 13.00 UTC. This meeting will be directly followed by a meeting of the de-selection subgroup. Closer to the meeting we will circulate an agenda for the session

If you are not able to attend the meeting, I want to alert you to the upcoming call for volunteers for the third subgroup dealing with the topic of confusing similarity. We expect that the call will go out mid-December 2021 or  January 2022, depending on the progress the two other subgroups make.

Looking forward to “meeting” you again on 7 December 2021.
Best
Kenny Huang