[ccPDP4-IDNWG] ccPDP4 IDN WG | 18 September 7:00-8:00 UTC

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Wed Sep 14 00:28:03 UTC 2022

Dear ccNSO ccPDP4 IDN WG,

The ccNSO ccPDP4-IDN at ICANN75 is scheduled for:

Sunday, 18 September 2022
   *   PDP4 IDN<https://75.schedule.icann.org/meetings/BpXuzHTPCaDYx7jL3> | 7:00-8:00 UTC

The ICANN75 schedule has been published:  https://75.schedule.icann.org/
ccNSO-related sessions:  https://community.icann.org/x/A4JJD (agendas and background materials will be posted here)
All sessions are open, and observers are welcome (unless otherwise noted).  Calendar notices will be sent to individual working group/committee members and to those who request one.

ICANN75 information repository:   https://community.icann.org/x/A4JJD

How to Export the Schedule:
If you would like to export your agenda to your personal calendaring tool, sign in on your desktop computer and complete the following steps:
   *   Once signed in > Click on "Schedule" tab > "Full Agenda" or "My Agenda".
   *   Select "Export" > "Export Full Agenda (ics)" or "Export My Agenda (ics)".
   *   A file download will begin and save as "meetings.ics".
   *   Find the downloaded file> Right click on the file, select "Open-as" > Select the calendar program you wish to save these meetings to.
   *   Once the calendar file opens, click "Save". You should now see all your sessions on your calendar program in your preferred time zone.

On mobile devices, simply open the mobile app to see your personal schedule.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Kim Carlson