[ccPDP4-IDNWG] ccPDP4 working session at ICANN75

Joke Braeken joke.braeken at icann.org
Sun Sep 18 05:48:50 UTC 2022

Dear All,

I am forwarding you an email on behalf of Bart Boswinkel.

Best regards,

Joke Braeken
joke.braeken at icann.org

= = =

Dear all,

During the upcoming WG meeting we will use the included version of the document
As we will have guests to introduce the review mechanism, suggest they go first
Then we focus on main issue: scope of ccPDP versus stability and security concerns
And then go through the updates from last call

Kind regards,

BArt