[Area 1] Happy New Year

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:36:34 UTC 2014

Dear Thomas

Dear Mathieu

Deal all distinguished colleagues of CCWG,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU,

May 2015 be a year of prosperity, success, healthy for you and your family

May 2015 be also a year of revolution in ICANN process after almost 16
years of existence.

We all have a difficult year before us with challenging tasks to address
one of the most complex issue before us .If we succeed, the whole mankind
would benefit of that, if we do not succeed, we should yet continue the
battle until we succeed.

Never be discouraged or be disappointed at all.

I am confident in putting off our efforts and experience together in a
friendly, constructive and healthy environment we will achieve what we
expected and should achieve

Good Luck

BEST WISHES
KAVOUSS