[Area 1] [CCWG-ACCT] Issues with Providing Public Comments on CCWG-Accountability Proposal

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:20:46 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chair,
About 56 message exchanged among CCWG  on the issue of the sequence of
actions relation who should comment before who?
The position of Co-Chairs as responsible for the conduct of the
discussion IS NOW URGENTLY required.
There are pros and cones.
The major deciding element is time
Should we wait until public comment period is  expired the we formally ask
the SIX CHARTERING ORGANIZATION TO COMMENT?
However, any member of chartering oerganization uindividually or
collectively could comment during this period BUT perhapsd at the end of
the period once the results of publéic comments are available we could
formalély ask the SIX chartering organization to cooment on each
recommenadstion.
The advantage of that would be the chartering organization would need to
take into account the public comment as a guidance or as background
information.
We may loose one or two weeks but itworths to do so.
PLEASE KINDLY AND EURGENTLY CONSIDER THE MATTER and if required organize a
confrence call within a week
Regards
Kavouss