[Area 1] [Party2] Doodle Poll and Docs for ACCT WP2

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:01:51 UTC 2015

*Dear Becky*

*Dear co.chairs*

*Dear All,*

*On the conference call on 24 Feb Becky casts doubt about the  GAC ADV9ICE
PERSIAN Gulf string*

*She said GAC ADVICE on Persian Gulf .She stated that GAC did not conclude
on that SRING  *

*I wish to reproduce the paragraph 3 from GAC Durban Communique*

*Quote *

* 3. .date and .persiangulf (ref. Beijing Communiqué 1.c.) **a. The GAC has
finalised its consideration of the following strings, and does not object
to them proceeding: i. .date (application number 1-1247-30301) *

*ii. .persiangulf (application number 1-2128-55439) *

*Unquote*

I therefore request my respectful Becjy to carefully read that advice with
a vir

ew to reconsider her position made at thart call conference

This should be corrected when minute is appropoved$

I ask Grace and others to incluse the content of this message in the
minutes as I did indicate at the meerting

Sorry and regret that point was raised .

Kavouss