[Area 1] Human Rights

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 04:55:06 UTC 2015

Dear All,
Robin sent the following
Dear All
Grec ,s proposal is more broad and more complete than Keith , s proposal as
human tights is not limited to freedom if expression and free flow of
information but covers other areas such tight to education , rights to
asylem and so on Dear Mr. Nafez
Pls kindly send the following message through Mr. Darvishi to Rancy
To Mr. Rancy ......
Submission by Admins ...,.
Low Erp/ Eirp assignments under Article 4 if GE 06 Agreement
Dear Mr. Rancy
As our representative at WP 6A and SG 6 discussed with you, we have noted
that Admin.,...x .,.have sent request for modification to GE 06 Agreement
in which submitted many low power assignments which theoretically do not
cause interference to the Plan but once included in the Plan would require
 protection from any subsequent modification to the Plan .
The main purpose of such abnormal and impractical submission is to block
the proper application of the Plan by neighbouring countries among which
porously pointed toward the very right
 And interest of this Administration.
This tricky approached was already practiced in other Regional terrestrial
 and space Plans in the past
The RRB Rules of Procedure clarified the governing procedure do as such
inclusionSHALL NOT be granted any protection beyond the level that they
entered in the Plan.
In view of the above this administration formally declare that it will not
protect these assignment beyond the agreed level based on which the Plan
was established and  thus these assignments once
Entered in the Plan would operate on Non Protection basis from any
subsequent modification to the Plan
Regard

Sent from my iPhone