[Area 2] A paper of possible interest

Carl Schonander cschonander at SIIA.net
Mon Jan 12 22:15:46 UTC 2015

Paul:

Thanks for drawing this document to our attention.  Worth reading.  Do you know, by the way, who are the "IANA services customers" in this context?  Key idea in the proposal is to "migrate contracts" from DOC and have ICANN-IANA services customer contracts instead.  Wonder if IANA services customers is sufficiently broad to include the relevant players in "the community."

Carl

From: ccwg-accountability2-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ccwg-accountability2-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Paul Rosenzweig
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 5:08 PM
To: ccwg-accountability2 at icann.org
Subject: [Area 2] A paper of possible interest

Participants might be interested on this paper from the Global Commission on Internet Governance: https://www.cigionline.org/sites/default/files/gcig_paper_no3.pdf   It touches on many of the issues we have been considering.

Regards
Paul

**NOTE:  OUR NEW ADDRESS BELOW, EFFECTIVE 12/15/14 ***

Paul Rosenzweig
Red Branch Consulting, PLLC
509 C St. NE
Washington, DC 20002
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com<mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com>
O: +1 (202) 547-0660
M: +1 (202) 329-9650
Skype: +1 (202) 738-1739 or paul.rosenzweig1066
www.redbranchconsulting.com<http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/>
www.paulrosenzweigesq.com<http://www.paulrosenzweigesq.com/>
Link to my PGP Key<http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&Itemid=9>