[Area 3] CWG-CCWG issue matrix

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 15 20:05:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Have not added much to the table yet.

But the CWG-Stewardship group is creating a list now that should be
useable at our Frankfurt meeting.  Once that draft list is complete, I
will add the item to the table.

BTW, I am one of the editors for that list. And note that the list will
still be a draft list as of this weekend, not a final list.

avri