[Area 4] WG4 reminders

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Dec 16 11:13:46 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-15 18:13, Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
>  Please submit your SOI before engaging in substantive contribution.
> At present, I don't see SOIs for the following:
>
>  o Dina Beer
>  o Malcom Hutty
>  o Sarah Kiden
>  o Rudolph Daniel

Mine is there; if you're using search please note the second "l" in my
forename.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Malcolm+Hutty+SOI

--
             Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
    Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                  London Internet Exchange Ltd
            21-27 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9RY

          Company Registered in England No. 3137929