[Area 4] Initial suggestions

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:10:37 UTC 2014

@Malcolm...
If we accept for a moment the Board's compliance regarding its statutory
duty to pursue the public interest under the articles of incorporation,
what could be a possible scenario.. during and or after.. the IANA
transition which may signal the Board being perceived to be acting in the
interests/objectives of a particular stakeholder to the detriment of the
public interest and therefore, what contingencies can be put in place to
negate such an occurrence if such is not currently in place?   Strain
gauges in relation to stress tests maybe?
Trying to clarify Area4 objectives here.

Rudi Daniel
ICT consulting
784 430 9235