[ST-WP] Spurring Board Action

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:19:46 UTC 2015

You have covered of  the issues we discussed in summary very well and I
trust not stressed our members and Participants but rather helped highlight
why stress testing is useful ;-)   It would also I think be helpful to clip
the MP3 as well and send us a link as I suspect that the Legal advisors
will find that a useful resource (assuming that the client committee agrees
that our specific questions (as captured in the notes by staff during the
call)  on this matter need to be explored, and I trust that they will...

...Thank You Jonathan :-)

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]