[ST-WP] 1st take from Steve and I on applying stress tests to a sample selection of our catagorised contingencies for your rapid review and comment ASAP please...

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sat Feb 7 05:21:01 UTC 2015

hi Cheryl, Steve, all:

Just wanted to say that this is a really good start and a nicely set out
way to these stress tests in a clear and comprehensible way.

Thank you!

cheers,
Jordan

On 7 February 2015 at 11:20, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi team (et.al.)   Steve (bless him as he has done all the heavy lifting
> here) and I met briefly earlier today to draft up some sample exercises of
> applying Stress Tests and responding the the questions the CCWG wants to
> have posed and of course most importantly our charter...
>
> The attached is a start, and I have separated each tabulated exercise  so
> that there is 1 issue per page so we all have lots of room to make comments
> and contribute edits...
>
> Steve and I believe this (providing as many of the ST-WP as possible can
> read, and respond as required, as soon as possible) can be a basic
> contribution from our WP to the upcoming  CCWG meeting(s) here in
> Singapore. So please take a quick look and get back to this distribution
> list which you should note at this early draft stage does NOT include the
> full CCWG list...
>
> We would also like to propose that for those of you in Singapore , and
> able to attend, we take  a few minutes to huddle and review this draft
> before sending to the full CCWG later today... We believe that we can take
> a small time slot at 1745 to 1800(15) at the seats outside Sophia and
> Olivia rooms (GNSO and ccNSO meeting rooms).  After that I will transfer
> our updated work to our wiki and of course have a link for a PDF to be able
> to be downloaded for local view and print etc.,
>
> Then we can forward to the CCWG for further review and discussion

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*