[ST-WP] Our current 'state of play' regarding applying stress tests to a sample selection of our catagorised contingencies for your receipt and action.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 01:40:43 UTC 2015

Dear CCWG Chairs and Grace,

As you all know Steve, late yesterday released on behalf of our WP, a draft
for final edit of a document that you requested we have available for the
CCWG at this meeting, where a sample set of our identified risk scenarios'
were subject to 'stress testing.  Please be advised that as of our deadline
this morning we received no further edits from the WP team, and therefore
we request that you now consider the .PDF distributed to you all late
yesterday, as the current 'state of play'  for application of these 'stress
tests' to our sample set, and we would request that this document be now
distributed to the wider CCWG.

Additionally, we would particularly like you to note and give to recognise
our thanks for the prompt attention and edit contributions to our starting
document, that were contributed by our ST-WP members over the last 24 hrs.

We would also appreciate your advice on when during this meeting will you
wish to discuss or use this WP output, and what if anything you wish our WP
to do to facilitate this.

Thanks