[Area 4] [off-list] Re: [CCWG-Accountability] WS4 Initial Scenarios

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 18:33:58 UTC 2015

Dear Eric
Dear All
Thank you very much
Giood thought and caution
What about adding the following
Changes in the legal Framework governing ICANN
Changes  in structure of ICANN
Changes in location of ICANN Head Quarter
Major changes existing accountability mechanism ,Oversighting mechanism
Among the risks you have referred to ,the most sensitive is unilateral
termination of Contract CO arrangement i.e. would would replace that
arrangements until new arrangement would in place.
Other structural changes
Regards
Kavouss