[ST-WP] For Paris Freeze doc: answering public comments on Stress Tests

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Jul 14 17:31:19 UTC 2015

The attached doc reflects my attempt to tackle the public comments received on Stress Testing in our 3-May draft CCWG proposal.

For each comment, I analyzed, updated our latest draft of stress tests in several cases, and gave an explanation to the commenter.

There are a few items that need further exploration, which are highlighted in yellow.

This is by no means final, but is adequate for inclusion in the frozen PC analysis before Paris.

—Steve