[ST-WP] Update for 15-Jul ST-WP call: Updating our Stress Tests to reflect queries and public comments

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Wed Jul 15 08:23:48 UTC 2015

Cheryl,

In our last call you said you would ask for my paper on Stress Test 23
[1] to be added to the reading list for Paris, and ask the Chairs
whether time could be made available to discuss it.

I see the paper has not been added to the Reading List.[2]
Did you have any more luck speaking to the Chairs?

Malcolm

[1]
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52232556/Stress%20Test%20Analysis%20Test%2023%20rev%202015-06-28%5B1%5D.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1436348131000&api=v2

[2]