[ST-WP] Draft analysis of public comments on Stress Tests, for ST Meeting | 11:00 UTC | 7 October

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Oct 6 23:15:19 UTC 2015

(Trying again since attachments failed on first attempt)

Stress Test team,

It’s time for us to analyze public comments regarding Stress Tests in the CCWG 2nd draft proposal. First attachment is a PDF version of the public comments on Stress Tests, extracted from the PC Tool excel sheet compiled by ICANN staff.

Second attachment is a first draft of our analysis document, for discussion on our ST team call tomorrow (call details below).

—Steve and Cheryl