[Acct-Legal] Proposed next steps

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Apr 1 11:49:49 UTC 2015

Hi Leon and others,

I agree with Holly’s suggestion and appreciate the efforts of those engaged last night, especially Greg and Rosemary, in trying to help us navigate forward in the most productive way.

We are in a time crunch with much to do, and so while we sort out the methodology today we should also consider enlarging our contact from one formal hour per week to a two hour call or two calls, as needed.

And Sabine raises a good point about collecting questions centrally as an aid to the whole CCWG and for us as well.

David McAuley