[Acct-Legal] [CCWG-ACCT] Cochairs Statement - Istanbul (23-24 March 2015)

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:25:20 UTC 2015

Sabine,

I was forwarding these two email threads as background to question 4 in the
Agenda for today's Legal Subteam call.  Please see my email immediately
prior to those two, where I suggested that this should be done. (I then
realized that, having suggested it, I should also do it.)

Greg

--

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*