[Acct-Legal] Some questions

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Apr 1 14:07:17 UTC 2015

Hi everbody,

I echo David's general comments and would like to add the following
question for Adler:

1. Is there any possibility were we to chose a statutory membership model t
to increase the threshold for removing board members from the simple
majority contained in the statute to something greater than that?

Thanks,

Ed