[Acct-Legal] agenda ideas for later today

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Wed Apr 1 19:27:54 UTC 2015

We echo Rosemary’s interest in establishing a highly collaborative working relationship between the two firms, and just now, we have finished a very productive call with her on how to best work together to achieve the CCWG objectives.  The key is giving the two firms the flexibility to allocate work between them, as Rosemary emphasizes.
HOLLY GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.212.839.5853