[Acct-Legal] Coordinating law firms and reviewing mechanisms

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Thu Apr 2 06:56:30 UTC 2015

León, thank you for the update and directives. We will be pleased to start working on this with Sidley in the morning.

When I spoke with Holly today, she mentioned that the lawyers were given a "required reading" list of documents by CWG before starting that work. It would be extremely helpful to have such a list for the CCWG work.  I hope that by now, we will find that we have already read everything on it, but we need to know if there is anything critical we've missed.  Is it possible to obtain such a list?

Rosemary

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
San Francisco, CA 94104<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
415/421-7555<tel:415/421-7555> (phone)
415/421-0712<tel:415/421-0712> (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com<mailto:rfei at adlercolvin.com>
www.adlercolvin.com<http://www.adlercolvin.com/>