[Acct-Legal] Requesting confirmation of legal work request #2

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Fri Apr 3 05:34:45 UTC 2015

Dear All:

We note that the accountability/mechanism templates provided to us last night for purposes of assessing legal viability did not include WP1-7A: Removing the ICANN Board of Directors.  Given the focus on this mechanism in prior scoping documents and discussions, we would like to confirm that was intentional, and not an oversight, please.

Rosemary

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.