[Acct-Legal] Requesting confirmation of legal work request #2

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Sat Apr 4 05:12:11 UTC 2015

Dear Rosemary,
Apologies for the delay and the missing template. It must have been a mistake on my side at the time of attaching files. At this time I am unable to send the file to you but will make sure you get it. Please do consider it formally included in request #2.
Dear Jordan,
Could you please send me the template somI can formally send it to the lawyers? I don't have it with me at this moment.
Best regards,
León

Sent from Outlook