[Acct-Legal] Independent Counsel Presentation to CCWG

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Apr 10 19:10:42 UTC 2015

We can't go much further without this legal presentation and related Q&A session.  I can't imagine what could be more pressing for our group to discuss on Tuesday than this kind of substance, which is fundamental to the rest of our work to follow.   If we can't have this 1-hour discussion during the CCWG call next week with the legal advisors, then we must call a special meeting early next week for it.  But my first recommendation is find the time in Tuesday's CCWG main meeting for it.

Thanks,
Robin