[Acct-Legal] [CCWG-ACCT] community powers comparison: designator & membership model - what powers can we create and how to enforce them?

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Tue Apr 14 19:50:24 UTC 2015

Yes,  That is correct Rosemary.  I sent the message below – Holly Gregory.

Have not yet heard if the Legal Sub Team would like us to take on reviewing and improving upon Robin’s chart but believe it would be a valuable project for the legal team to weigh in on.
HOLLY GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.212.839.5853
holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>

From: ccwg-accountability5-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ccwg-accountability5-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:45 PM
To: ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org; Robin Gross; Accountability Cross Community
Subject: Re: [Acct-Legal] [CCWG-ACCT] community powers comparison: designator & membership model - what powers can we create and how to enforce them?

I note that, due to some change in the way the addresses are listed, I can no longer tell the source email address, unless the information is contained in the body of the email, or in a signature block.  For example, I expect that someone from Sidley sent the email below, but I can’t be sure.  Is it possible to revert to the prior procedure, where the address of the source of an email was included in the “From” line?

Rosemary