[Acct-Legal] Sender Name issue in Legal Subteam email list

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Tue Apr 14 21:19:22 UTC 2015

For some reason, individual sender's names are no longer showing up in the
Legal Subteam list (ccwg-accountability5).  Instead, everybody is now named
"List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam".

This is confusing, especially when people don't sign short responses.

Can we get this fixed please, so we can have our names back?

Thanks!

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam
(aka Greg Shatan)