[Acct-Legal] Governance Models and Community Powers Chart (Revised)

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Wed Apr 15 23:09:26 UTC 2015

All:

As discussed on our call earlier today, I have revised the chart discussed
on the call, adding the column suggested and changing the text as
discussed.  I've taken a stab at filling out all the necessary cells, but
rely on counsel to determine if these and all other cells are filled out
correctly.  I've attached an Excel version, a PDF version and a link to the
Google doc on a view basis.  If anyone wants higher level access let me
and/or Robin Gross know via this list.

Thank you counsel for your review!

Greg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkkRBpMUkTpD5_RP_Ogo1PTGzGt2kC6f1xooHfJXRBc/edit?usp=sharing