[Acct-Legal] WP2 templates for response by the legal advisors

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 04:42:46 UTC 2015

Hi Rosemary

Yes, the 2014 date is an error, should read 2015.

Best,

Adam

Adam Peake
ICANN

From:  "ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org" <ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org>
Date:  Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 12:31 AM
To:  "ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org" <ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org>,
Steven Chiodini <schiodini at adlercolvin.com>
Subject:  Re: [Acct-Legal] WP2 templates for response by the legal advisors

León:

The first template linked below is dated 2014.  Is that an error?  Or is
there a later template we should be looking at?  Just want to confirm, since
I know you¹ve been working on this long before we were brought it, and for
all I know this is really from last year.  (I haven¹t opened any other
templates yet, so I don¹t know if this problem exists in more of them.)

Rosemary