[Acct-Legal] Compiled list of legal questions

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Fri Apr 17 04:22:11 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Attached you will find a chart with the compilation of the legal questions that have been raised so far either in our calls or on the mailing lists with the status on each of them.

This list is intended as a quick reference to the questions in order to be able to keep track of what has been already asked and answered. To find the related answers, please refer to the documents in the legal sub-team wiki https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52890082 <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52890082>

I would also like to kindly ask you to review the document to determine whether there is any question raised but missing in this chart so we can include them accordingly.

I hope you find this chart useful.

Best regards,

León