[Acct-Legal] (no subject)

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Sat Apr 18 03:21:36 UTC 2015

Dear Legal Sub-Team,  Attached please find revisions to the chart comparing the member and designator approaches  from Sidley and Adler & Colvin as requested.  Please note that in our cover memo we have posed several questions for your consideration.  We have also provided a discussion of some considerations regarding implementation of both approaches.  We are look forward to discussing with CCWG next week.  Kind regards, Holly

HOLLY J.  GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.212.839.5853