[Acct-Legal] As Requested Yesterday

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Thu Apr 23 17:25:53 UTC 2015

Dear CCWG and Legal SubTeam,

On behalf of Sidley and Adler & Colvin, attached please find the executive summary of the information provided in the Memorandum and Governance Chart that we provided to you on April 20, 2015, as requested yesterday.

Also provided are the one-page chart you requested yesterday summarizing and comparing the six powers under the four models that have been discussed in our meetings (Annex A, the “Summary Chart”), and  a revised Governance Chart, as requested, with conclusions added to the headline of each power (Annex B, the “Revised Governance Chart”).

Kind regards,
Holly

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner