[Acct-Legal] Fwd: Implementation time

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Tue Apr 28 01:26:07 UTC 2015

Dear all,

In compliance with the working methods of the Legal Sub-team I hereby inform you that I held a call with Holly Gregory of Sidley Austin in order to find out which would be an estimate timeframe for implementation of the CCWG proposals under the hypothesis of each of the options that so far have been discussed in our meetings.

This call was held over the phone given the short time ahead of our call tomorrow in which we (the Co-Chairs) thought it would be useful to have a tentative timeframe of implementation.

Please note that this information is only for reference of our work and timeline and does not imply nor states that any given structure has been decided upon as this is something that, of course, will need to be decided by the larger community after the public comment period(s) for that end.

Below is the reply from the lawyers to this inquiry.

I hope you find this information useful.

Best regards,

León