[Acct-Legal] Let's kick off!

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 04:30:32 UTC 2015

Leon and all,

It would be a pleasure to get together and discuss this further in
Singapore.  I'll be arriving Friday morning (6 Feb) and leaving Thursday
night (technically Friday morning).  You have my email; my Skype is
gsshatan and my cell is +1-917-816-6428.  My schedule is the usual madness,
but I have several open "beer slots."

I have made significant progress in assembling the "short list" of
potential legal counsel for the CWG -- this may get to you via Lise Fuhr
(CWG Co-Chair), who received a request for it -- but going forward, it will
be easier for us to communicate directly.  I have a couple more calls to
make tomorrow, but I am already feeling good about our list.  While it took
a while to get on track, in the end I think we'll be "spoiled for choice."
 I will circulate a document with the list as it stands before I leave
tomorrow evening (technically, my flight spans 3 days, even though my
layover in Dubai is less than 2 hours...).

I look forward to seeing you all in Singapore.

Greg