[Acct-Legal] Let's kick off!

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Jan 28 18:48:08 UTC 2015

Thanks León

I will go over those documents by tomorrow (revised doc you mentioned plus Robin’s and Jonathan’s suggestions) and be ready to engage further by then. Having participated in the Frankfurt meeting remotely, I am concerned that I don’t have a crisp statement of our remit but will get up to speed as we progress through this.

Thank you,

David McAuley