[Acct-Legal] Questions to Adler & Colvin for initial advice

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Tue Mar 24 23:00:57 UTC 2015

Thank you, León.  Now that we have our assignment, we look forward to digging in.

We have accepted all of Samantha’s most recent comments to our engagement letter, and a revised version has been sent to the same list of recipients as the prior version.  A marked copy, showing changes from the prior version, will follow shortly, showing that the only changes are those requested by Samantha.

In light of the very tight deadline for initial input, we ask that you return the signed letter with the $25,000 retainer as soon as possible, please.

Rosemary

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.